Saturday 16 June 2012

What I Wore...London Collections Day 2.


Day 2 of the London Collections was a hectic one…dashing from show to show has given me some very tired feet, but luckily my feet look fabulous while doing it thanks to my gorgeous Zara metallic toecap court shoes. THEY ARE DEVINE With my shoes being so fabulously chic they deserved slick and elegant outfit.

So I paired them with of course a pair of high waited white Zara shots, with gold zip detailing around the waist and a white sheer chiffon draped across the from giving skirt like effect. To complete the look I wore a black sheer blouse with gold button detailing and of course my gold beaded tribal inspired necklace.

Like I said yesterday, no outfit or girl is complete without the perfect bag so finish off the this chic and simple look is not other than the Chanel 2.55 bag, the definition of chic.

Just a little off topic but just as important… I had to mention that I managed to squeeze in bit of mandatory shopping into my hectic schedule. I popped by the Harrods Sale and picked up a gorgeous pair of Michael Kors strappy leather and suede shoes. It was the perfect way to round off another great day at the London Collections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment